BTI is seeking motivated, skilled Sales Engineering Professionals capable of selling custom Precision Measurement and Test Equipment to manufacturing companies around the globe.
Job Duties Include:
- Serve as the primary contact with customers.
- Management of the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Call on new and existing customer representatives such as engineers and purchasing agents or other professional and technical personnel to develop opportunities.
- Create and present technical presentations to showcase BTI’s advanced technology and custom engineered solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate customer needs to determine the appropriate equipment functionality and architecture to meet their equipment and production requirements.
- Review and understand customer supplied documents, such as: part prints, 3D models, request for quote packages, technical specifications, commercial agreements, etc.
- Negotiate contracts and terms.
- Attend trade shows.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations.
- Domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous sales experience
- Multilingual a plus
Celebrating over 50 Years! Founded in 1968, Balance Technology Inc (BTI) is a precision measurement and testing company with a strong domestic and international presence. Headquartered a few miles north of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA), BTI specializes in advanced, automated; balancing, dimensional gaging, non-destructive testing, NVH, eddy current crack detection, surface finish measurement, Spinners, motor testers, resonant frequency measurement and other precision measurement and testing systems. While the automotive industry represents a significant portion of BTI business, the company is also active in a variety of other industries including, but not limited to, energy and power generation, aerospace, medical, marine, rail, off-road vehicles.
BTI’s unique ability to combine the aforementioned technologies into one fully integrated system enables our clients to reduce capital expenditures, increase product quality, and minimize floor space requirements.
Additionally, BTI Measurement & Testing Services division provides both onsite and offsite services such as: prototype testing, equipment and master certification, low and high volume balancing, low and high volume gaging, low and high volume testing, consulting, vibration analysis, training and more…
Please send resume and cover letter via email.