Manufacturer of precision measurement and testing equipment is seeking a sharp-minded, talented and motivated Controls Engineer to be part of a growing team.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent. and a minimum of 2 years of related engineering experience.
Candidates must be experienced or proficient in the following:
- PLC development and testing using Rockwell and Siemens Software
- HMI development
- Documentation and Drawings development and support
- Robot interface and controls
- Robot control development (ABB, FANUC, EPSON)
- Safety controllers (GuardLogix, PILZ, ProfiSafe)
- Field Bus IO (DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, ProfiBus)
- VFD and Servo Motor control
- AutoCAD experience a Plus
Candidates will team with the various engineering disciplines and be responsible for:
- Participating in engineering and product development meetings.
- Working with customer machine standards, customer engineers and approval process.
- Installing and troubleshooting hardware and peripheral devices.
- Identifying complex problems, reviewing related material, developing and implementing solutions.
- Assisting with machine power-up at our facility and / or customer site.
- Providing engineering solutions and technical support through all phases of a project.
Candidates must have strong math skills and possess excellent written and oral communications skills, sound decision making skills, and good judgment. Must be a self-starter and learn quickly in a fast paced team environment.
Domestic and International travel is required.
Please send resume and cover letter via email.